Naphthalene Balls can effectively prevent clothing from moths and insects.
Direction For Use
1. Place Naphthalene Balls in drawers, wardrobes, boxes, shoes cabinet or toilet.
2. Long lasting effect. Keep drawers and wardrobes tightly closed after placement.
3. Keep the unused Naphthalene Balls in an original package.
1. For external use only.
2. Flammable. Do not store or use near an open flame or extreme heat.
3. Do not use in the vicinity of babies, pregnant women, patients and sufferers of certain conditions such as Glucose-6 phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Not to be consumed. In case of accidental ingestion, consult a doctor immediately.
6. Avoid contact with eyes. If content gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a doctor immediately.
7. Store away from food and drinks.
8. Wash hands or skin thoroughly after use or contacted.
9. Do not re-use the package.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight.