Readycare latex disposable gloves are made of 100% natural latex for light weight household chores such as food preparation and handling, gardening, painting and other D.I.Y. tasks.
Direction for use:
Avoid contact with mineral oils, paraffin, solvent, petrol and turpentine.
Trash responsibly after used.
This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. If signs of allergic reaction appear, please discontinue use and consult your physician.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
Store in a dry and cool place.